Make Extra Money with AdvoCare
Interested in making some extra income or need to get out of debt? AdvoCare offers a proven vehicle for success and it’s up to you how far you want to take it!
Whether you just want to earn a couple extra hundred dollars a month or you’re looking to replace the income from your current job, AdvoCare provides you with all the tools and resources you need to build a part-time or full-time business.
4 Ways to Get Involved with AdvoCare
AdvoCare offers a generous compensation plan that provides multiple ways for you to earn additional revenue.
If you’re someone who is just looking to use AdvoCare products for your own personal health and fitness goals, then becoming a retail customer may be the ideal option for getting involved with AdvoCare. With this option, you can simply visit the AdvoCare online store and pay the retail price displayed online. As a retail customer, you can order as much or as little as you want with no minimum order amount.
Distributor at 20%
If you use AdvoCare products on a regular basis, you can become an AdvoCare Distributor to take advantage of the fantastic discounts offered by the company. You simply pay a small upfront fee of $79.00 which entitles you to get a full 20% off of the retail prices of any AdvoCare products for a full year. The great part is you get $50 worth of AdvoCare products in your welcome distributor kit just for signing up!
Some people use their distributor discount solely to buy products, similar to a Costco or Sam’s Club Membership. However, as an AdvoCare Distributor, you have the potential to earn discounts up to 40% if you decide to share the products and take advantage of the income opportunities described below.
Distributor at 20% to 40% discount
Once you become an AdvoCare Distributor, you can reach a 30% discount by accumulating $1,500 in retail purchases (before tax and shipping) at once or in a 4-6 week period.Your wholesale cost if purchased at once is approximately $1,100+ tax and shipping, a $400 savings off the retail cost!
Advisor at 40% (business builder)
If you truly want to live life on your own terms, then you’ll want to take full advantage of the AdvoCare business opportunity by becoming an AdvoCare Advisor. Whether you’re looking to generate a plan B income to supplement your current salary, or turn it into a full-time business, as an Advisor you will enjoy the highest discounts available and your greatest earning potential.
To become an Advisor, you must accrue orders totaling at least $3,000 in retail within three consecutive pay periods. You may use one, two, or three of the pay periods to reach this level. However, you must also have a minimum of $500 in personal retail volume in each of the pay periods you are using to qualify as an Advisor.
You may also choose to make an upfront investment of $2,100 in one pay period ($3,000 retail purchase at 30% off) to reach Advisor level. Once you reach Advisor level you get the highest level discount on your products – 40%, which also means you get the highest level of commission – 40%.
AdvoCare Income TestimonialsVimeography error: the Vimeo source for this gallery does not have any videos.
As an AdvoCare Advisor, you are eligible to earn income in 5 different ways.
- Retail Profits – The money you make when you purchase products at your 40% discount, and re-sell them at full retail price. Or if someone visits your Personal Retail Microsite and orders product retail, Advocare will send you the check for the difference.
- Wholesale Commissions – When you sponsor other Distributors, you can earn from 5 – 20% commissions on every product they sell. The amount you earn depends on the difference between your discount and the Distributors that you have registered under you. For instance, if your discount is 30%, and your front line Distributor is at 20%, Advocare will send you a check for the difference of 10%. Therefore, the more people you sponsor, the greater your income potential becomes.
- Overrides – This option is only available to Advisors. When your distributor reaches Advisor level, you no longer earn wholesale commissions off of them since you are now both at the 40% discount level. Instead, you earn overrides. Overrides are paid to you by AdvoCare on your business volume under any Advisors on your team up to 3 levels deep. AdvoCare pays 7% and business volume is 50% of the retail price.
- Leadership Bonuses – Available to Advisors only. On top of retail profits, wholesale commissions, and overrides, AdvoCare also pays leadership bonuses. Leadership business bonuses are paid out at 3% – 19.5% at the highest levels. These leadership bonuses are paid out based on your business volume which is again 50% of retail volume under any Advisors. Leadership Bonuses begin at the Silver Bonus Level (3%), which requires $100 of cumulative Override underneath your existing Advisors. There are seven basic levels of leadership: Distributors, Advisors, Silver Leaders, Gold Leaders, Ruby Leaders, Emerald Leaders, and Diamond Leaders. The higher the level of leadership the deeper the generations of bonus pay and the higher the commission check received monthly.
- Incentives – Available to Advisors only. On top of all of this, Advoare also offers incentive trips every year through contests where only Advisors are eligible. These are 5 star quality trips to great places like New Zealand and Hawaii.